Malcolm Hercus is Head Coach and Founder of Soccerscool. His journey started in 2001 when he became an FA qualified coach. Ever since he has delivered hours of practical experience, attended courses, conferences and seminars in order to research the very best practice in the development of young soccer players.
Malcolm has developed a curriculum that nurtures a player’s
development from pre-school to youth founded on the following guiding
- Provide young children with a positive and fun introduction to the game of soccer.
- Focus on the development of individual skill and technique.
- Have a Playing-Vision in order to develop tactical awareness and game understanding.
- Create an environment, which encourages freedom of expression.
- Empower children to be responsible on and off the field of play.
- Develop an understanding of competitive spirit, team ethic and club ethos.
- UEFA ‘B’ licence
- Scottish FA Youth Award
- Scottish FA Working with Children licence