Camps run from 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday during the Easter and summer holidays. During the week children will be immersed in a wide range of fun activities helping them to develop their skills, confidence and knowledge of the game.
The price for the full week is £125. Bookings for less than five days are charged at a rate of £30 per day.
Easter: Tuesday 14th April to Friday 17th April.
Summer 1: Monday 20th July to Friday 24th July.
Summer 2: Monday 24th August to Friday 28th August.
To book a place please submit the form below and we will get back to you in due course with regards to availability and payment details.
Camp Booking Form
Terms & Conditions
- A £30 non-refundable deposit (per child) is required in advance in order to book a camp place. Remaining fees are due on or before the first day of camp.
- Changes to camp bookings must be made 10 prior to the first days of camp. Any changes made after this dates will not be refunded.
- Please make sure that you have alternative child-care arrangements in place in case we have to either cancel or cut short a day due to adverse weather.
- In the event of a full-day being lost we will refund £20 per child for the day.
- There will be no refunds administered for half a day being lost.
- Children will be placed in training groups, which are appropriate to their ability in order to ensure maximum participation and enjoyment.
- If your child is unable to attend a day at camp for any reason please could you give us notice in advance? This helps the coaching team plan and prepare for the sessions.
We owe it to all the children attending our holiday camps that disruptive behaviour is dealt with in a fair and consistent manner. We therefore have a yellow, red and black card system in place which every member of or coaching team adheres to. Parents will be informed if your child’s behaviour becomes an issue.