Places are available for children attending years 1 to 4 of Primary school.
Holiday courses take place from 10am to 3pm each day at either Clissold Park or Highbury Grove school.
Easter: Monday 12th to Friday 16th April.
Summer 1: Monday 26th July to Friday 30th July.
Summer 2: Monday 2nd to Friday 6th August.
To book a place please submit the form below and we will get back to you in due course with regards to availability and payment details.
(Concessions available for families and low-income households/Please ask)
Camp Booking Form
Terms & Conditions
- A £30 non-refundable deposit (per child) is required in advance in order to book a camp place. Remaining fees are due on or before the first day of camp.
- Changes to camp bookings must be made 10 prior to the first days of camp. Any changes made after this dates will not be refunded.
- Please make sure that you have alternative child-care arrangements in place in case we have to either cancel or cut short a day due to adverse weather.
- In the event of a full-day being lost we will refund £20 per child for the day.
- There will be no refunds administered for half a day being lost.
- Children will be placed in training groups, which are appropriate to their ability in order to ensure maximum participation and enjoyment.
- If your child is unable to attend a day at camp for any reason please could you give us notice in advance? This helps the coaching team plan and prepare for the sessions.
We owe it to all the children attending our holiday camps that disruptive behaviour is dealt with in a fair and consistent manner. We therefore have a yellow, red and black card system in place which every member of or coaching team adheres to. Parents will be informed if your child’s behaviour becomes an issue.