Red Class takes place on the Netball Court area in Highbury Fields on Saturday mornings from 11:30am to 1pm. We deliver classes throughout the school year during autumn, spring and summer terms.
The coaching fee per term is £135. Concessions are available for low-income families. Please ask for more details.
We offer a free taster class so that children and parents can experience a session before deciding whether or not they would like to commit to a term.
To sign up for a free taster please submit the form below and we will get back to you about availability in due course.
Find out more about Red Class by downloading our class brochure here.
Free Taster Form
Terms & Conditions
To help us make sure that every session is as enjoyable and as safe as possible please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our Red Class rules set out below – thank you!
- Help us start the session on time by arriving promptly for the class. Being late is disruptive and has a negative impact on the session. Consistently being late will result in your child losing their place in the class.
- Children are required to attend training wearing the correct Soccerscool attire along with their age appropriate sized football. Please ensure that your child is wearing proper footwear and that you have packed appropriate clothing for all weather.
- Parents are to drop their children off outside the gate entrance and remain outside the playing area until after the session.
- Children are responsible for storing bikes and carrying their own bag to the designated area.
- It is not permissible for parents to shout instructions to players during the session.
- Parents/Carers should provide drinks for their children. Drink breaks are taken when instructed by the coach not during an activity.
- Ensure your child is wearing athletic clothing and proper footwear for each session and that you have packed appropriate clothing for all weather.
- Photographic images and video footage taken during sessions are used on our website and a variety of social media platforms for training, marketing and promotional purposes. Parents/Carers who do not wish their child’s images to be used should notify us so we can action your request.
- Term fees are due on or before the first class of the term. Late payment of fees is subject to £25 penalty charge!
- We do not offer refunds In the event of a class being cancelled due to inclement weather.